Westmeath Community Development (WCD) are seeking tenders to deliver courses to train people at water meter installing.
Initially, there will be one course but more courses may be organised based on demand. The training will allow for 10-15 people/course.
Participants are required to be proficient in water meter installing at the end of the course. We are looking for this course to be delivered in early November. Tenders should outline course content, duration and costs per course.
A recognised accreditation, provided by a registered accreditation provider would be a distinct advantage.
WCD will be responsible for the recruitment of participants.
Tenders to Tony Mc Cormack, Westmeath Community Development, Mullingar Enterprise and Technology Park, Clonmore Industrial Estate, Mullingar, Co. Westmeath or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for tenders is Friday 12th October 2012.
Mullingar Homecare Services:
Position: Part Time Cook (2 days per week (16 Hours))
Mullingar Homecare Services is now recruiting for a post of Part Time Cook to work in the Mullingar Parish Centre.
The purpose of the post will be:
- To Work as part of a team to plan, prepare and serve meals in the canteen.
- To work as part of a team ensuring coverage and efficient delivery of meals.
- To work with the Co-ordinator and other staff members
- To plan, prepare and serve 5 course meals for the catering department in planned events in the centre.
- To promote and adhere to all relevant HACCP guidelines and practices required in such an environment.
This post is for 16 hours per week over 2 full days. Flexibility will be required due to project and event priorities
Westmeath Community Development:
Position: Five part time Community Health Workers (12 hours per week)
Westmeath Community Development is now recruiting Community Health Workers to work in the Primary Health Care Programme (PHCP) to support the active participation of Travellers in all areas of health development. The priority geographical areas of work are Mullingar and Athlone and other designated rural areas as identified.
The purpose of the post will be:
- To Work as part of a team to improve the health status of Travellers in Co Westmeath
- To promote health in all Travellers through activities such as education, training, sports, community participation
- To work with the Co-ordinator and other staff members of the Traveller Project team to encourage Travellers to engage with LCDP activities such as education, training, capacity building and employment supports.
- To represent the issue of Traveller health on a range of fora as relevant.
This post is for 12 hours per week over 3 half days ( 4 hours per shift) Flexibility will be required due to project priorities
Please be advised that REPS 4 Traditional Farm Buildings 2012- 2013 is now open for applications:
The Heritage Council, in partnership with the Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine, administers an annual grants scheme to REPS 4 participants for the conservation and repair of Traditional Farm Buildings.
Grant amounts vary between €4,000 and €20,000. The process is highly competitive and a grant award will not be for more than 75% of the cost of the works with a maximum available grant of €18,000 to €20,000. The grant is available for the conservation of the exterior appearance of traditional farm outbuildings, including roof, walls, windows and doors and associated structures including historic yard surfaces, gate pillars and gates.
The closing date for receipt of completed applications for the 2012/13 REPS 4 Traditional Farm Buildings Grant Scheme is 5pm Friday 26th October 2012. Applications made by fax or email will not be accepted.
The Heritage Council