Vacancy: Operations Manager
Westmeath Community Development (WCD) is a not for profit local development organisation which delivers a range of Government and EU funded rural development, social inclusion and employment activation programmes and services throughout Co Westmeath. Established in 1994 as a Company Limited by Guarantee it is managed by a Board of Directors drawn from the Community and Voluntary and other sectors.
The Board is seeking to recruit an Operations Manager to work with the CEO and Management Team on the implementation of its programmes in 2019.
The ideal candidate will have:-
A degree in any of the following
- Training & Development.
- Business/ Finance.
- Public Relations.
Or must be a CIPD Associate or member of an equivalent professional body.
- 5 years experience in general management or HR management in a small -mid size organisation, with a range of skills and disciplines amongst its staff.
- Ability to think strategically, and to formulate and implement initiatives in the areas of HR and governance, while equally comfortable in resolving operational issues
- Ability to manage HR issues with a good working knowledge of employment, GDPR and Health & Safety legislation
- Excellent use of business language and ability to create professional, concise business communications, documents, policies and reports
- Excellent communication and interviewing skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, be self-motivated and flexible
Please return 3 signed and completed application forms in hard copy format to:
Ref: Operation Manager 12/18
Westmeath Community Development
Mullingar E.T.I Ctr
Mullingar Business Park
Closing date for receipt of Application Forms is 5.00pm on Monday, 10th December, 2018. Interviews for this post will be held the week beginning December 17th 2018.
Canvassing will disqualify
Westmeath Community Development is an Equal Opportunities Employer