Audit of Community Childhood Obesity
Audit of Community Childhood Obesity/ Overweight programme research project
The researcher will carry out the following tasks:
- Review relevant literature
- Review records and collate pertinent information
- Develop a database and input data using SPSS
- Analyse data and formulate results and conclusions in consultation with supervisors
- Make recommendations based on results and relevant literature.
- Draft article and circulate for comments.
- Amend as necessary depending on referees comments and suggestions until article is accepted for publication.
- Make final adjustments depending on referees and editor comments and submit for publication.
- Write up, submit for publication and have published an article in an appropriate journal or repository
The researcher will liaise with WCDL and the Community Nutrition & Dietetic service on a regular basis with regards to progress with the project.
- Degree in Human Nutrition & Dietetics from DIT/TCD or equivalent.
- Registered as self employed (evidence required)
- Professional indemnity insurance (evidence required)
- Evidence of project management experience
- Evidence of good time management
- Proficient in use of SPSS and access to same
For more information click here.
Dorothy Loane (086-0434934 / email@example.com) or Charlotte Johnston (086-6012160 / firstname.lastname@example.org), Senior Community Dietitians, Community Nutrition & Dietetic Service, Primary Care Unit, St. Loman’s Hospital, Mullingar.
Starting date: 1st October 2015
Application: Tenders to be submitted to Frank Murtagh, Assistant CEO, WCDL, C/O ACT, Ball Alley Lane, Athlone, Co. Westmeath.
Closing Date for tender submission:
Friday 26th June 2015, 5 pm.