Apply: Panel of Afterschools Workers
Westmeath Community Development is in the process of creating a panel of Afterschool Childcare workers to work in our Athlone afterschools from September 2017 -June 2018.
It is expected that the relief panel will be called on for 60 hours per week, across our 6 services, and the relief childcare workers will work 2-3 hours per day, and 2-3 days per week.
- Must have training in childcare, Minimum QQI Level 5.
- Must be highly motivated, and comfortable in leading activities and groups.
- At least 2 years experience of working with children.
- Must be flexible and available to work at short notice at any of our Athlone Afterschool’s.
- Must have access to a car.
- Trained in Children First guidelines
- Good communication Skills
- Good team worker
- Must be able to work of own initiative
Applications by CV can be sent to:-
Westmeath Community Development
Business Development Centre
or by email to email@example.com
Enquiries can be made to Sinead at Ph: 090 64 16121 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org