Our Job Club location in Athlone has changed!
The WCD Job Club, supported by Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection has moved! As of September 18th we are located in Blyry Industrial Estate in Athlone.
Our new address is new address is below:-
Unit 1 Rockdean Building
Blyry Industrial Estate
Our Job Club will continue to offer the Job Seeking Skills Programme , a practical course in which people develop skills to use in actual job finding activities under the guidance and care of the Job Club staff and One to One Assistance in all aspects of the Job Seeking process is offered to individuals who may not be able to partake in the programme.
Those who register with the Job Club will:
- Receive support in all aspects of the job hunting process, sourcing employment, writing a C.V./cover letters, interview preparation etc.
- Develop job seeking skills.
- Have access to the facilities of the job club e.g. internet, stationery, postage, etc.
- Have the opportunity to identify their own strengths and skills and match them to local work opportunities.
- Develop a network of contacts which can actively assist them in obtaining work
- An expense allowance of €20 per week (Programme Participants for the 4 weeks)
Our new location is serviced by the A2 bus from the centre of Athlone and has ample free parking available in our bright and modern offices.
For further information contact Noel Breslin - email@example.com, or Deirdre Pigott - firstname.lastname@example.org.
At present we are moving our landline across so we can be contacted on 087 092 6300. Our landline number is 090 649 4806.
Their Facebook Page can be got here.