Life Long Grant Scheme 2014
WCD – Are Pleased to announce the LCDP Life Long Learning Grant Scheme 2014
Applications for funding are invited from the Community and Voluntary sector ONLY that are providing services in RAPID areas or other designated disadvantaged areas of Westmeath.
- Development of projects to identify and create education and training opportunities for young people who have left school at an early age. This may also include Literacy and Numeracy supports.
- Supports for “Transition to Working Life” type projects which should include links with Employers
- Projects can include Tutor Costs, Equipment, Materials required for training and Travel costs for Employer visits.
- Accredited training courses will be given priority, but groups wishing to undertake unaccredited programmes are also eligible to apply
- Maximum amount available €3,000, minimum amount €1,500
- Ideally Projects should be focused on working with young people who have left the formal education system aged 16-25 years.
- Closing Date for applications Friday 25th April 2014 @ 5pm
- All grant monies must be spent by 31st October 2014.
- Please read the explanatory information document before submitting an application in hard copy format.
For further information contact Linda-Jo Quinn/Arlene Kelly
Due to Ltd funding available this scheme is not open to sports groups
For more information click here: Life_Long_Learning_grants_Explanatory_info_2014.doc
For an application form click here: LCDP_GRANT_APPLICATION_2014-Blank.doc