Clann Credo is hosting an information seminar on Financing Community Growth – Loans, Grants, Fundraising at the Milltownpass Community Centre on Wednesday the 22nd February from 7-9pm.
Clann Credo is Ireland’s leading provider of community loans to voluntary groups, charities, social enterprises and amateur sports clubs. Clann Credo is celebrating its 20th anniversary this year, and to mark this milestone a series of community events will take place across the country. Since 1996, Clann Credo has invested over €82 million in community organisations throughout Ireland.
The speakers on the evening will include;
- Roisin Mulligan Social Finance Officer for Clann Credo in the Midlands Region, who will discuss Community Loan Finance and how it can assist communities applying for LEADER Grants that require Bridging loans and Matching Funding.
- Annette Barr-Jordan, Support Worker with Westmeath Public Participation Network (PPN) will present on the role of the PPN and the range of supports available.
- Theresa Geoghegan, Community Development Worker with Westmeath Community Development will present on the Rural Development Programme (LEADER 2014-2020) and other grant programmes for communities.
- Justin McDermott, Fundraising Manager at Jigsaw, Galway will share some tips and fundraising strategies.
- Members of Milltownpass Community Action Group will talk about their experience of applying for Community Loan Finance to bridge LEADER grants and match grant funds in the development of Milltownpass Community Centre.
The seminar will be free and open to all members of the community to attend.
Visit https://financingwestmeathcommunities2017.eventbrite.ie to register
For more information on Clann Credo Community Loan Finance visit www.clanncredo.ie