Westmeath Community Development (WCD), Department of Employment Affairs & Social Protection (DEASP)
in conjunction with Europharma Concepts Ltd (EPC) offers a Free Training Opportunity with our
Medical Device Drug & Cosmetic Manufacturing Course
Monday 5th March at 11.30 am in
Annebrook House Hotel
= All Welcome! =
Who Should Attend This Course?
This course is suitable for anyone interested in working in the medical or pharmaceutical industry in roles such as general operatives, clean room operatives or QA and operation roles. No prior learning or work experience necessary, this is a foundation level course.
Key learning objectives of the course are:
- Understand the Regulations that govern the medical device sector
- Increased knowledge of all fundamental principles for all personnel involved in the management and operations of cleanrooms
- Gain knowledge on how GMP regulations and ISO standards define cleanroom design, operation and validation
- Gain an understanding of risk management for medical device, medicinal drug manufacture and cosmetics
- Gain knowledge of Lean and Six Sigma
- Gain an in-depth understanding of terminology, improve your interview skills, and link your abilities and skills to specific job roles and responsibilities in this industry.