Quality & Goods Manufacturing Practice QQI 5 Minor Award 5N1959’
Quality and Good Manufacturing Practice QQI 5 Minor Award 5N1959’
Westmeath Community Development under the Social Inclusion and Community Activation Programme, which is co-funded from the European Social Fund under the Youth Employment Initiative, are offering our clients a chance to take part and gain qualifications in the above course.
The purpose of the course is to:
- Equip learners with the knowledge, skill and competence to carry out a range of manufacturing processes
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory requirements of the Medical Laboratory/medical device/pharma manufacturing sectors
- Perform tasks in line with international quality standards and current good manufacturing practice
- Understand the requirements of Cleanroom operations
- Upon completion be more eligible and skilled in obtaining employment in the medical device/pharma sector
The course will run for 10 days from 9.30 am to 4 pm, commencing 14th November. It is envisaged that the course will be delivered 3 days per week from Monday to Wednesday for 4 weeks, however this is subject to change.
If you are interested in participating on this course please complete the application form below and return to Maria Boyce before Friday 29th October.
Email completed application forms to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’
Or Post completed forms to
Westmeath Community Development
Enterprise Technology & Innovation Centre
Clonmore Business Park
To apply please fill in the attached form by clicking here