Westmeath Community Development Ltd Invite
Westmeath Community Development Ltd invites tenders from organisations & individuals to;
- evaluate the work done under Goal 3 of the Social Inclusion and Community Activation Programme (SICAP), for the output, “Progression into full time and part time employment”, in Westmeath;
- to compare with other successful examples, both nationally and internationally, of initiatives to link the unemployed, unemployed youth with local employers;
- to develop a develop a tools and guidance template of best practice
Background and Context: SICAP is the national local community development programme. It has 3 overarching goals:
- To support individuals and community groups to address issues of social exclusion and inequality.
- To support individuals to participate in lifelong learning, education and training opportunities.
- To support individuals to access employment and self-employment.
To evaluate the work done under Goal 3 of the Social Inclusion and Community Activation Programme (SICAP), for the output, Progression into full time and part time employment, in Westmeath, and compile a report on the work done to date and identify areas of strength and weakness, and areas for future development.
- 1.Review with SICAP staff work done with clients and employers that led to employment outcomes.
- 2.Review with SICAP client’s supports provided by SICAP which contributed to them securing employment.
- 3.Review with employers the supports provided by SICAP staff and how this contributed to SICAP clients securing employment.
- 4.Compile a report on 1-3 above, and highlight areas of good practice, areas of weakness, and areas to be developed in the future.
Closing Date for Tenders: 1pm Monday 7th November 2016
Timeframe for completing the evaluation: To commence no later than Monday 14th November, and be completed no later than Monday 12th December 2016.
It is anticipated that bidders will be notified of the outcome of this tender exercise during week commencing 7th November 2016. The successful bidder will be expected to start the week beginning Monday 14th November 2016.
Westmeath Community Development shall be under no obligation to accept the lowest, or any tender, and tenderers shall submit offers on the basis of so doing at no cost to the company.
Tender value is the final value and cannot be adjusted.
Tendering individuals/organisations may be requested to attend an interview. A selection panel may be established to review the tenders received.
Tenders should be addressed to: Frank Murtagh, Assistant CEO, Westmeath Community Development, Enterprise, Technology and Innovation Centre, Clonmore Business Park, Mullingar, Co Westmeath.