Invitation to Tender - Establishment of Panel of Trainers - Jan 17
Westmeath Community Development is creating a panel of training, education and employment & enterprise advisors service providers with whom to engage over the next 12 months for the purposes of delivery of a broad range of accredited or unaccredited modules in areas such as business development, food hygiene, first aid, construction and retail. Individuals and organisations are sough that have skills and experience in delivering training and mentoring to diverse groups, youth and the ability to deliver in both rural and urban areas of Westmeath in the following modules:
- Social Enterprise advice and support
- Book Keeping, marketing, taxation supports and advice
Specific industry Employment/technical skills training
- Food Science 5M5267
- Microsoft office training beginner and intermediate levels
- Safe Pass
- QQI Door Security Level 4
- QQI Guarding Skills Level 4
Health Care Skills
- Occupational First Aid QQI 5N1207
- Manual Handling
- Patient Handling
It should be noted that the issue of this RFT does not in any way commit Westmeath Community Development to any course of action including the actual delivery of a proposed programme, nor does admittance to the panel imply that the panel member will be awarded a contract during the lifetime of the panel. When a need for a specific programme materialises, approved panel members may be awarded a contract for the delivery of these services upon agreement on costings and programme specific details.
Submissions will be evaluated on the information provided at the time of tender. Successful service providers will be notified of their appointment to the panel within a period of 4 weeks from closing date for receipt of submissions. Unsuccessful service providers will be notified when the appointment to the panel of the successful service providers has been confirmed.
Information to be submitted
Each tender proposal should include the following:
- Individual/Company profile including personnel and resources necessary to satisfy suitability criteria
- Areas of expertise, details of relevant qualifications and experience and skills relevant to the delivery of the proposed programmes
- Details of experience of any sub-consultants which are to be used in the programme delivery
- Certification capacity and experience if appropriate
- Outline of proposed training programme including modules, scheduling and timeframe
- Methodology; tenders should include details outline the proposed approach to the work and how it is to be implemented
- Fee proposal; tender should include a detailed breakdown of all costs, as this is a training initiative VAT does not apply
- Details of at least two previous clients who would provide a testimonial
- To be eligible for inclusion on the panel, service providers must produce a valid Tax Clearance Certificate
- To be eligible for inclusion on the panel, service providers must hold and produce a copy of their Professional Indemnity Insurance
Providers should note that they will be required to show flexibility and programme contents; structure and delivery mechanisms may need to be adjusted to meet Westmeath Community Developments training needs. Providers may be requested to deliver a presentation
Terms of Appointment
Inclusion on the panel of training, education service providers will be for a maximum period of 12 months.
One soft-copy must be submitted by email to: email@example.com
Tenders should be marked for the attention of Mr Frank Murtagh and received no later than 5 pm on Friday 3rd February 2017.