Have you got a business idea?
If you want to turn your idea into a Commercial Reality!!
Check out – W.C.D. Ltd / Fas Special C.E. Entrepreneur Development Programme
FAS C.E. in conjunction with Westmeath Community Development will run this Programme in Mullingar – Commencing on 13th January 2014
entrepreneur development programme flyer 2014.doc
e-Working Centre Mullingar
a smarter work option
County Council is proposing the establishment of an e-Working centre in
Mullingar. The proposal is to provide state of the art office facilities for
use by people living in the Midlands area who currently travel to work in
The proposed project is an opportunity to work closer to home in an office environment in Mullingar with access to the Councils ancillary facilities including existing car and bicycle parking facilities, meeting rooms, canteen, and tele/video conferencing.
Log onto http://www.westmeathcoco.ie for further information.
To register your interest in the proposed e-Working Centre, please complete the online survey before 14th December 2012.
Complete e-Working Centre Online Survey
This questionnaire will form part of an assessment of demand for such a facility.
This project is supported by the Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport under the Active Travel Towns funding programme 2012/2013
- Company profile containing, experience as a service provider for the same services, demonstrable capacity to do the work.
- Proof of accreditation to conduct psychometric assessments outlining the assessment tools to be used.
- Total cost, inclusive of licenses etc
- Process, methods and tools used to carry out psychometric career assessment
- Duration of training including one to one element with learners
- Outcome of assessment including individual career plans, reports: employability skills level identified, career/jobs identified, personality traits, aptitude and interests identified relating to potential careers, development needs highlighted to further enhance employability.
- Assessment needs to be suitable for all ages 18 years plus and all educational levels