Westmeath Community Development are pleased to announce: A GRANTS FUND is available for Groups working with Young People aged 12-18 years
Eligibility for this grant ONLY includes:
- Development of youth facilities/youth cafes within designated disadvantaged communities-(includes purchase of equipment and materials)
- Support for Comhairle na Og as a mechanism for linking the views and opinions of young people from designated disadvantaged areas into policy arenas in Co. Westmeath
- Support for arts and/or cultural awareness programmes
- Projects applied for must be added value and new initiatives
An explanatory information sheet and application form are available from email@example.com (please read before submitting an application)
- Grant amount groups can apply for MUST be between €2,000- €5,000
- Projects must have a focus on reducing poverty and or social exclusion
- Projects must clearly be working with young people aged 12-18yrs in one or more of the 23 disadvantaged designated areas covered by the LCDP..
Application form must be submitted in HARD COPY FORMAT and SIGNED (emails will not be accepted).
Closing Date: Friday 8th June @ 5pm.
Unfortunately applications will not be accepted after this date. Please post to ....
LCDP Co-ordinator WCDL offices
C/O ACT Business Development Centre
For further information contact Linda-Jo Quinn/Arlene Kelly on 090 64 94555