Vacancy: Admin Support Worker x 2 - Athlone - CE Scheme
Westmeath Community Development
Ref for applying: #CES-2137585
- Hours: 19.5 h / week
- No of Positions: 2
- Rate: Community Employment Programme Rates
Please contact your local DEASP Employment Services/Intreo Office to check your eligibility and to apply for this vacancy. Vacancy Reference Number will be required. Eligibility to participate on CE is generally linked to those who are 21 years or over and applicants must also be in receipt of a qualifying Irish social welfare payment for 1 year or more.
Support Worker for frontline staff The CE position will be to support the staff working with the individuals and groups. This will involve
1. Maintaining Group and network files.
2. Assisting in the maintenance of progression plans for groups.
3. Attending relevant meetings to provide support to frontline staff
4. Maintaining and updating of IT data base.
5. Providing secretarial support to frontline staff in the areas of education, community development, enterprise and employment.
6. Making and receiving phone calls with clients/ groups
7. Promoting activities via leaflet drops in estates and towns.
8. Any other duties as may reasonably be requested by WCD.
This is a developmental opportunity, no experience necessary. Accredited training will be provided to support your career.