Westmeath Community Development is in the process of creating a panel of Afterschool Childcare workers to work in our Athlone afterschools from January 2017 -June 2017.
It is expected that the relief panel will be called on for 20 hours per week, across our 6 services, and the relief childcare workers will work 2-3 hours per day, and 2-3 days per week.
- Must have training in childcare, Minimum QQI Level 5.
- At least 2 years experience of working with children.
- Must be flexible and available to work at short notice at any of our Athlone Afterschool’s.
- Must have access to a car.
- Trained in Children First guidelines
- Good communication Skills
- Good team worker
- Must be able to work of own initiative
Applications by CV can be sent to Sinead Casey, Afterschool’s Manager, Westmeath Community Development, Business Development Centre, Parnell Square, Athlone, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Enquiries can be made to Sinead at Ph: 090 64 16121 or by email to email@example.com