Invitation to Tender - Provision of Retail Course
Westmeath Community Development, (WCD) invite tenders for the provision of Retail Course for 20 participants being run in conjunction with the Department of Social Protection and funded under the Social Inclusion and Community Activation Programme 2015-2017 (SICAP). The course will be delivered on a full time basis Monday to Friday from WCD offices in Clonmore, Mullingar, commencing May 23rd 2016 for 6 weeks.
Unit 1: Safety & Health at work FETAC Level 5
Unit 2: Customer Service FETAC Level 5
Unit 3: Visual Merchandising and window dressing
Unit 4: Manual handling certified
Unit 5 Fashion retail styling
Unit 6: Electronic Point of Sale Training
The deadline for receipt of tenders is Thursday 19th May 2016.
Applicants should provide the following information to the address / email below by 1pm on Thursday 19th May 2016
- Company profile containing, experience as a training provider for the listed modules above, demonstrable capacity to do the work.
- Name of trainers and qualifications to deliver the modules
- Overall project costing including the number of day’s training
- Course outline and timetable commencing 23rd May 2016
- Copy of current tax clearance certificate
- Copy of Professional indemnity insurance.
Please forward tenders by email to Patricia McKenna, Client Mediator, Westmeath Community Development, Mullingar Enterprise and Technology Park, Clonmore, Mullingar. Closing date for receipt of tenders is Thursday 19th May 2016.
Email to email@example.com