Vacancy - Accounts and Payroll Assistant (6 month contract)
Westmeath Community Development is the local development company for Westmeath. We deliver services to people and communities across a range of services and locations in the county.
We are a growing company and employ over 200 people.
We currently have a 6 month vacancy for an Accounts and Payroll Assistant, based in Mullingar, to commence in late March.
We are looking for an individual who is motivated, hardworking and enjoys a challenge.
The successful candidate will be working across functions including financial, administration, ICT and HR.
We will offer support to meet your needs and you will be given the opportunity to shape your own career according to your strengths, skills and personality.
The person appointed will ideally have, amongst other qualifications:
- IPASS qualification or equivalent with 2-3 years experience working in payroll environment
- Proficient in MS Office - Word and excel
- Experience in non-profit sector (desirable but not essential)
Closing Date for completed applications is Friday 9th March 2018.
- For further information Tel: 044 9348571 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The appointment will be a full-time temporary one for a 6 month period.