Audit of Community Childhood Obesity/ Overweight programme research project
The researcher will carry out the following tasks:
- Review relevant literature
- Review records and collate pertinent information
- Develop a database and input data using SPSS
- Analyse data and formulate results and conclusions in consultation with supervisors
- Make recommendations based on results and relevant literature.
- Draft article and circulate for comments.
- Amend as necessary depending on referees comments and suggestions until article is accepted for publication.
- Make final adjustments depending on referees and editor comments and submit for publication.
- Write up, submit for publication and have published an article in an appropriate journal or repository
The researcher will liaise with WCDL and the Community Nutrition & Dietetic service on a regular basis with regards to progress with the project.