Invitation to Tender: Establishment of Panel of Trainers
Westmeath Community Development is creating a panel of trainers with whom to engage over the next 24 months for the purposes of delivery of a range of accredited modules. Individuals and organisations are sough that have skills and experience in delivering training to diverse groups, unemployed individuals, youth and the ability to deliver in both rural and urban areas of Westmeath in the following modules:
- Applied Behavioural Analysis (ABA) 5N1729
- Care Skills Fetac 5N2770
- Care of the Older Person 5N2706
- Manual/patient Handling
- Infection Control 5N3734
- Team working 5N1367
- Safety and Health at Work 5N1794
- Palliative Care Support 5N3769
- Care Support 5N0758
- Work Experience 5N1356
- Occupational First Aid
- Safe Pass
- Reception & Front Desk Skills QQI 5
- Customer Service QQI 5
- Excel/data entry QQI 4 & 5 Introduction and intermediate
- Payroll Accounts SAGE
- Social Media Introduction
The modules are part funded by the Social Inclusion & Community Activation Programme 2018-2022, Irish Government and the European Social Fund (ESF) as part of the ESF Programme for Employability, Inclusion and Learning (PEIL) 2014-2020 and by the Irish Government under the Dormant Accounts Fund (DAF).
It should be noted that the issue of this RFT does not in any way commit Westmeath Community Development to any course of action including the actual delivery of a proposed modules, nor does admittance to the panel imply that the panel member will be awarded a contract during the lifetime of the panel. When a need for a specific programme or modules materialises, approved panel members may be awarded a contract for the delivery of these services upon agreement on costings and programme specific details.
Submissions will be evaluated on the information provided at the time of tender. Successful service providers will be notified of their appointment to the panel within a period of 4 weeks from closing date for receipt of submissions. Unsuccessful service providers will be notified when the appointment to the panel of the successful service providers has been confirmed.
Information to be submitted
Each tender proposal should include the following:
- Individual/Company profile including personnel and resources necessary to satisfy suitability criteria
- Areas of expertise, details of relevant qualifications and experience and skills relevant to the delivery of the proposed modules
- Details of experience of any sub-consultants which are to be used in the programme delivery
- Certification capacity and experience if appropriate
- Outline of proposed training modules, scheduling and timeframe
- Methodology; tenders should include details outline the proposed approach to the work and how it is to be implemented
- Fee proposal; tender should include a detailed breakdown of all costs, as this is a training initiative VAT does not apply
- Details of at least two previous clients who would provide a testimonial
- To be eligible for inclusion on the panel, service providers must produce a valid Tax Clearance Certificate
- To be eligible for inclusion on the panel, service providers must hold and produce a copy of their Professional Indemnity Insurance
Providers should note that they will be required to show flexibility and programme contents; structure and delivery mechanisms may need to be adjusted to meet Westmeath Community Developments training needs.
Terms of Appointment
Inclusion on the panel of training, education service providers will be for a maximum period of 24 months.
One soft-copy must be submitted by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tenders should be marked for the attention of Gillian Mullan and received no later than 1 pm on Friday 9th February 2018.