Community Info Events - Athlone & Mullingar
Tuesday 25th Sept 2018: Annebrook House Hotel, Mullingar 10am – 2pm
Tuesday 2nd Oct 2018: Shamrock Lodge Hotel, Athlone 10am – 2pm
Service Providers who will be in attendance promoting their services and hosting a stand will include the following;
- Drug & Alcohol Prevention & Treatment Support Services (MQI DATS Project & Extern MYDAS Project),
- An Garda Síochána,
- Youth Work Ireland Midlands,
- Westmeath Community Development,
- HSE CADS (Community Alcohol
- & Drug Service),
- HSE Health & Wellbeing,
- Comhaire na Nóg,
- Westmeath County Council,
- Homeless Services,
- Gateway Youth Project,
- Athlone Drug Awareness Group,
- AIT Healthy Campus Initiative,
- Athlone Spectrum LGBTI
- Project & Family Resource Centres.
A number of presentations from some services will also take place at the events.
Participants will also be invited to take part in an interactive quiz with a range of spot prizes available.
Finger food & refreshments will be served.
These events are organised by and with the support of the Midland Regional Drug & Alcohol Task Force, Westmeath County Council, Westmeath Community Development & RAPID (Revitalising Areas by Planning, Investment and Development).
For further information please contact:
Ger Byrne, MRDATF Development Worker email: email@example.com | Phone: 087 9329479
Transport provided if required, for details please contact:
Eddie Keenan, Westmeath Community Development on firstname.lastname@example.org or (090) 641 6121