Request for Tender: Care Skills Course
Westmeath Community Development invites proposals from organisations & individuals to deliver accredited care skills modules. Individuals and organisations are sough that have skills and experience in delivering training to diverse groups, unemployed individuals, youth and the ability to deliver in both rural and urban areas of Westmeath in the following modules:
- Applied Behavioural Analysis (ABA) 5N1729
- Care Skills Fetac 5N2770
- Care of the Older Person 5N2706
- Manual/patient Handling
- Infection Control 5N3734
The Care Skills Course is funded by the Social Inclusion & Community Activation Programme 2015-2017 and the Irish Government and the European Social Fund (ESF).
The price quoted should be inclusive of travel and subsistence and all other course materials and associated costs. The module shall be delivered over a minimum of 3 days per week full time commencing in or around 10th April 2017. The successful tenderer will be required to report to a designated staff member on a weekly basis. A second course may be contracted to the successful tenderer subject to client demand, the tenderer fulfilling all the contract requirements and successful completion of the initial course.
Information to be submitted
Each tender proposal should include the following:
- Individual/Company profile including personnel and resources necessary to satisfy suitability criteria
- Areas of expertise, details of relevant qualifications and experience and skills relevant to the delivery of the proposed modules
- Details of experience of any sub-consultants which are to be used in the programme delivery
- Certification/validation capacity and experience
- Outline of proposed training modules, scheduling and timeframe
- Methodology; tenders should include details outline the proposed approach to the work and how it is to be implemented
- Fee proposal; tender should include a detailed breakdown of all costs, as this is a training initiative VAT does not apply
- Details of at least two previous clients who would provide a testimonial
- Service providers must produce a valid Tax Clearance Certificate
- Service providers must hold and produce a copy of their Professional Indemnity Insurance
Providers should note that they will be required to show flexibility and programme contents; structure and delivery mechanisms may need to be adjusted to meet Westmeath Community Developments training needs.
Award of Contract
- A selection panel will be established to review the tenders received.
- It is anticipated that bidders will be notified of the outcome of this tender exercise during week commencing 27th March 2017. The successful contractor will be expected to start work on or around 10th April 2017
- Westmeath Community Development shall be under no obligation to accept the lowest, or any tender, and tenderers shall submit offers on the basis of so doing at no cost to the company.
- Tender value is the final value and cannot be adjusted.
Tendering individuals/organisations may be requested to attend an interview.
Closing date for receipt of tender: Friday 24/03/2017 at 5 p.m.
One soft-copy must be submitted by email to: email@example.com